MOO? MOO?

Great characterizations and joke at the end

...but I don't get the thing that's going on at the beginning where the two appear in on something. "Does anyone suspect..." What was going on? Why was the milker afraid someone would suspect something and suspect what? What does the cow want him to tell everyone?

Bleeg responds:

Sorry, I should have explained that it's basically a parody of the Gateway computer TV commercials. Thanks for the 10.

Zombie Zombie

My Future Girlfriend on your site

That piece "My FUture girlfriend is pretty good. I remember that goofy kid put up that website and you did well with his voice.

ABout this zombie thing. It's okay.

Headache Headache

great

those birds at the end were the best! they remind me of how this ng voting goes!

Pick Up game Pick Up game

Great - almost

It's still a ten, but a little too simplistic. Also, when I run out of mace, it just skips back to the intro, no 'game over', which was a little confusing at first. As far as the message of the movie, we men already know we're all pathetic, so stop already.

Moon Patrol Moon Patrol

Pretty fucking great

Great idea for a flash game - simple, but challenging. And you don't have to rely on the mouse, which I find has a huge lag time between the click and the execution of the action on the screen in flash games.

It's an addictive game.

Kill Tiger Woods Kill Tiger Woods

RIGHT ON!

I haven't watched your movie, but your motherfucking commentary is RIGHT THE FUCK ON!! You rule! F- all of them! Bunch a fucking losers. I used to give reviews under a different user name so rat bastards wouldn't go and pulverize my work to get back, but no more! FUCK YOU ALL YOU CHICKEN SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS! Vote me down, I don't care!