Pick Up game Pick Up game

Great - almost

It's still a ten, but a little too simplistic. Also, when I run out of mace, it just skips back to the intro, no 'game over', which was a little confusing at first. As far as the message of the movie, we men already know we're all pathetic, so stop already.

Moon Patrol Moon Patrol

Pretty fucking great

Great idea for a flash game - simple, but challenging. And you don't have to rely on the mouse, which I find has a huge lag time between the click and the execution of the action on the screen in flash games.

It's an addictive game.

Kill Tiger Woods Kill Tiger Woods

RIGHT ON!

I haven't watched your movie, but your motherfucking commentary is RIGHT THE FUCK ON!! You rule! F- all of them! Bunch a fucking losers. I used to give reviews under a different user name so rat bastards wouldn't go and pulverize my work to get back, but no more! FUCK YOU ALL YOU CHICKEN SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS! Vote me down, I don't care!

Dark Prophecy (alpha) Dark Prophecy (alpha)

You're some kind of maniacal genius!

Fantastic and simple animation - great cape effect while walking. Excellent collision detection, too. The FOV with the bad guys was smart and their "AI" was perfect. Alright, enough grabassing for now.

snack hunt snack hunt

Good joke!

Funny! People might say it was short, but it was complete. Any longer and they'd be complaining it was too long. Good job.

DIGININJA NG v2.0 DIGININJA NG v2.0

I'd say you've got the gaming thing down.

Good stuff.