MOO? MOO?

Great characterizations and joke at the end

...but I don't get the thing that's going on at the beginning where the two appear in on something. "Does anyone suspect..." What was going on? Why was the milker afraid someone would suspect something and suspect what? What does the cow want him to tell everyone?

Bleeg responds:

Sorry, I should have explained that it's basically a parody of the Gateway computer TV commercials. Thanks for the 10.

Zombie Zombie

My Future Girlfriend on your site

That piece "My FUture girlfriend is pretty good. I remember that goofy kid put up that website and you did well with his voice.

ABout this zombie thing. It's okay.

Headache Headache

great

those birds at the end were the best! they remind me of how this ng voting goes!

AlphaZekko 4 AlphaZekko 4

Definitely great

Great animation, and everything else. (And at 1369KB). One constructive piece of criticism: offer more of resolution for whatever conflict is introduced and give as much resolution to it as you can in the episode while at the same time creating a hook to watch the next one. As it is, nothing really happens in this episode except he has a key, for what, we don't really know, it breaks, and we don't know what he's going to do, and unfortunately, we don't care that much.

Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita Scrap Book: Mon vs. Fita

Dude, you are so freaking...

AWESOME!

HAPP├┐ LAND Vii HAPP├┐ LAND Vii

The previous review bears repeating

"This reminds me so much of the time I walked in on your mother blowing your father."

That captures a certain something.

Well, your piece had something, but it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't what you'd call good.

xwwwwwbb xwwwwwbb

Good, but looks familiar

This stuff is always good, but this is a little too familiar to "Sticks in the Construct" at MatrixSpoof.com, and not as good or as long.

Power of the Geek part 2 Power of the Geek part 2

Jesus Christ

You sure know how to move stuff around. The way you first went up the building as it rotated was perfect. All the action was done super well!

College University pt 1 College University pt 1

Good stuff

Great characters, drawing and all that. But I gotta tell ya, the characters all talk like they're on qualudes. Real slow and mellow.

Cats and Dogs Cats and Dogs